Friday, September 14, 2012

3 Weeks of Teaching

A scene in the "English Zone" classroom that I captured with my phone's camera; my second-year students are conducting surveys!
I just finished my third week of teaching... crazy! My co-teacher even asked me about it, how I felt about having been in Korea for over two months and at my job for nearly one. Well, I feel like... I'm getting into the swing of things, and I've settled in pretty comfortably. Despite this, I don't want it to be too comfortable, because there are still a lot of things (vague, I know) that I need to get out and experience. Regardless, everything is always in flux and plans get switched up all the time: my teaching schedule, my weekend plans, my goals for the year. Sometimes it seems like the only constant in Korea is change.

That is all! Looking forward to a fun weekend in Busan, plus another typhoon. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate