Saturday, August 11, 2012

Peanut Butter

Left: 누텔라. Right: 땅콩버터. So nommable!
It's expensive here. And Nutella does not exist. So this was a treat: my good friend Katelyn brought a jar each of sweet, Western, creamy trans-fat goodness to Korea with her and shared it!

We also had Skittles, beef jerky, cookies, and Korean chocolate. (It doesn't exist in the dark variety here; I do miss my 86% Ghirardelli sometimes...)

So I got comfy with friends in my dorm room and we watched Pokémon: The First Movie together. We ate junk food. We provided background commentary all throughout the film. We spewed Poké-trivia and inducted Julia into the Poké-verse. We relived childhood.

It was bliss.
친구 (chingu)! Friends from left to right: Tyler, Julia, Jason, and Katelyn.

P.S. If you look at the navigation bar at "Friends & Links" on the top of my blog, that page will take you to a bunch of my friends' blogs, including other Fulbright Korea grantees! Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate